What is physical and mental health? Physical health refers to wellness of the human body, while mental health focuses on your mindset. Here are a few tips to implement practices of health in our everyday lives.
We can implement physical health practices by exercising daily, eating healthy, and keeping our body hydrated. Your body is made up of 73% water. You can get dehydrated during the night, so it is good to hydrate your body before doing anything else. Though sometimes it’s disregarded, getting enough rest is very important and helps you throughout your day.
Wondering how to implement the practice of mental health in your everyday life? Meditation is very helpful as it lets you take control over yourself and quiet your thoughts. Find the inner peace for at least 10 minutes every morning.
Here are five simple mental health tips:
- Drink a full glass of water as soon as you wake up
- Receive at least 10-12 hours of sleep
- Create some time for you and self-care
- Avoid drugs or alcohol
Here are five benefits that I have experienced from these practices:
- An increase in my self esteem
- A boost in my daily energy
- Betterment in my physical well-being
- Finding my inner peace
- Learning how to plan a more productive day
Photo Credit: Sunset image from ThriveGlobal.com